McBride At Rest

McBride At Rest

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Just To Be Fair

Just To Be Fair, my new novel written during the year of COVID isolation, is a done deal. It’s up on Amazon for sale as an e-book or a paperback.  I set out to draw on my experiences as a high school principal and write a story about a teenager who becomes a school shooter. I may have done that, but I may also have written a Redneck Romeo and Juliet story set in 1985.  Here’s the back cover blurb:

In 1985, we were naïve.

No one thought about school shooters.

No one imagined a student

Bringing a rifle to school

To commit murder.

Until the day

Stalker met Cheetos

In Puma Springs, Texas

And their world changed.

 

I hope you’ll take a look at it. Here’s the link to the Amazon page: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093R7XRXF


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the book and doing something productive during the lockdown!

    ReplyDelete